Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3 months - up to date!

So I was totally swamped with school and work, etc. and I got a bit behind schedule, but I've managed to catch up, before the end of the year!!!! :-D

So for October, the month my latest niece was born, in honour of her name here's a beautiful moon.



November is represented by the Creative FX colour challenge "Burnished Gold" in one of my favorite motifs - paisley.



And finally December, the month that contains the birthday of my sister-in-law and my elder niece (on the same day). The maple leaves are the translation of my niece's name, and the cherry blossoms are for her beautiful and sweet mother.



Now, onto January... I've started a phoenix, in the hopes that 2009 will rise out of the ashes that were 2008.

Here's hoping that 2009 brings good health, happiness and prosperity to all.
Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

These are wonderful, Joanna! What a treat to see them all at the same time and congratulations on getting caught up!!!

Your work is so sweet, the way it speaks about people who are important to you and shows us your love for the paisley form!!!

Bravo! Happy new year... I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Robin A.

heidibeads said...

I love that moon! Happy Birthday belated. Your pages are great, they show that simplicity is beautiful. Your phoenix will rise out of the ashes and your 2009 will be great. Happy New Year

pam T said...

ooooh! very beautiful! I love all of them!

Marty S said...

What a nice combination of pages! The moon has so much depth.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

Muriel said...

I love all of them , but the moon....really wonderful.

Sabine said...

All three pages are so nice to look at and ponder over. Having said this, I will choose the November paisley page for my favourite, because, like you, I am a paisley fan, and your motives have been made with such a lot of imagination, and sense of colour and shape!

Happy new year,
Sabine